Week #2 and #3. AI stuff and vacation
I started to prototype the first “real” level of the game. As I was working on it, I realized all the flaws of level editor and features it lacked of. So I worked a lot on the level editor!
A lot of time was also put in optimization. Release build was always working at 60 fps without a problem, but as an object counter grew bigger and bigger Debug build started to slow down, so I decided to optimize my game a bit and now it’s running at 60 fps on Debug too. Neat.
I was also working on AI for some time. First I got NPC to go to the specified point of map.
I accidentally swapped walking animations and results were hilarious.